donderdag 13 maart 2014

Flying with "Merel" or "Blackbird"... KLM's Boeing 737-8K2(WL) PH-BXN

A few years ago my sister moved to London, UK for her job. This meant I had another valid reason to travel to this amazing city, which I personally rank in my top 2 favourite cities... First time I went visiting her and her husband was Friday 30 September, 2011. I booked a flight with KLM (KL1009) which was flown with Boeing 737-8K2(WL) PH-BXN named "Merel/Blackbird".


KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 737-8K2  PH-BXN at Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM) preparing for flight KL1009 destination London Heathrow (EGLL)
Shadow of our aircraft (KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 737-8K2  PH-BXN) shortly after take off  at Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM)
Flight KL1009 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 737-8K2  PH-BXN en route over the North Sea from Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM) to London Heathrow (EGLL) 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten